- To provide and foster a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees (including teaching, non-teaching and contractual workers) and students, where they can realize their potential to the fullest.
- To make women aware of their social and legal rights and thus empower them to stand against any discrimination.
- To develop personality and incubate leadership quality in women leading to a fulfilling lives.
- To organize activities and programme to achieve the above said objectives.
- To cooperate and collaborate with organizations with similar goals and activities.
- To act as a forum for information sharing and exchange of ideas.
- To prevent Sexual Harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching ,non- teaching women staff of the college.
- To organize Seminars, Workshops relating to women development.
||NAME OF THE STUDENT
||MS. VANDANA CHAUHAN
||MS CHRISTIAN SELVINA
||PETAL SUNIL MACWAN