- To play an active role within the student government.
- To conduct elections for officers.
- 3To plan and publish calendar of activities.
- 1. SNA works to provide opportunity for personal, intellectual, professional and social growth of its members.
- 2. Each Nursing student is encouraged to cultivate leadership skills within the SNA and through membership in The National Student Nurses' Association
- 3. The active SNA member is an individual aware of the issues, responsibilities and needs of Nursing profession and the public it serves.
- 4. Maintain a membership roster and keep records of funds collected and expenditures made.
|SR NO.||NAME OF THE STUDENT||DESIGNATION|
|1||MS VANDANA CHAUHAN||PRINCIPAL|
|2||SOLANKI JAYDEEP (1ST GNM)||TUTOR|
|4||PATEL HETVI (1ST B.SC)||SECRETORY|
|5||GEDIYA SUJATA(1ST GNM)||TREASURER|