- To maintain discipline in the campus, college premises, classroom as well as in the hospitals wherever the students are posted.
- To achieve the goal of creating a safe, motivating and accepting college environment by supporting the use of positive attitudes and practices.
- To uptake measures for inappropriate behaviour including progressive discipline comprising suspension and expulsion where necessary.
- 1. To frame the rules and regulations of the committee.
- 2. To make sure that all the students are aware of the discipline of the college and campus.
- 3. To encourage the students to maintain discipline wherever necessary.
- 4. If any indiscipline found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the Rules and Regulations of the committee, if found with indisciplined behaviour by the same students repeatedly.
||NAME OF THE STUDENT
||MS. VANDANA CHAUHAN
||I/C STUDENT SECTION