• The cell functions continuously to monitor the employment potentials and arrange campus interviews for students.
• It maintains a consistent communication with leading organizations which conduct campus interview and selects students from all disciplines.
• The placement office serves to bridge the gap between a job applicant and a potential employer and aids the students to plan their careers by providing in-dept information about the institute which approach the college
• As far as training of students is concerned, training/workshops are organized throughout the final year in an effort towards preparing the students for career development and campus selection programs.
• To have close liaison with Hospitals and Institute for placement of students
• To arrange for the placement of the students through campus interview during their course of study as well as after their passing out
• To collect feedback from the Hospitals coming
The activities organized by Employment and Placement cell are as follows:
3. Campus Interview