- To meet changing expectations.
- To recognize the different needs of our students and users.
- To develop and manage information resources.
- To make our services easy to use, intuitive and coherent.
- To improve the speed and quality of the resource discovery process.
- To assist students and users in making the most of the information they discover.
- To improve our physical and online learning environments.
- To encourage our Students by recognizing their achievements
- To assess and improve our students skills continuously.
- To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions of the library
- To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To review Library readership dept-wise.
- To adopt measures to enhance readership.
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
- To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library.
- To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library.
||NAME OF THE STUDENT
||PETAL SUNIL MACWAN